(C) 2006-2013 P.Bokes
My research interests:
At the centre of my research interests are fundamental problems
of the equilibrium and non-equilibrium electronic-structure of condensed
matter. More specifically, I study various aspects of the transport of electrons
on atomic scale - the quantum transport.
- Quantum transport
- M. Konôpka and P. Bokes, "Wavepacket representation of leads for efficient simulations of time-dependent electronic transport", arxiv:1403.2223 [cond-mat.mtrl-sci],
Phys. Rev. B 89, 125424 (2014).
- M. Zemanová Diešková, I. Štich, P. Bokes, "Rigidity of the conductance of anchored dithioazobenzene
arxiv:1305.6706 [cond-mat.mtrl-sci], Phys. Rev. B 87, 245418 (2013).
- M. Zemanová Diešková, A. Ferretti, P. Bokes, "Tunneling through Al/AlOx/Al junction: analytical models
and first principles simulations", arxiv:1301.6536
[cond-mat.mtrl-sci], Phys. Rev. B
87, 195107 (2013).
- M. Konôpka and P. Bokes, "Stroboscopic wave packet description of time-dependent currents through
ring-shaped nanostructures ", arXiv:1301.6664
Physical Journal B 86, 114 (2013).
- P. Bokes, "Time operators in stroboscopic wavepacket basis and the time scales in tunneling",
Phys. Rev. A 83,
- P. Bokes and F. Horváth, "Edge-induced spin polarization in two-dimensional electron gas",
Phys. Rev. B 81,
- P. Bokes, "Wavepacket basis for time-dependent processes and its
application to relaxation in resonant electronic transport"
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 11, 4579-4585 (2009).
Matthieu J. Verstraete, P. Bokes, R. W. Godby,
"First-Principles conductance of nanoscale junctions from
the polarizability of finite systems"
J. Chem. Phys. 130, 124715 (2009).
P. Bokes, F. Corsetti, and R. W. Godby, "Stroboscopic
wavepacket description of non-equilibrium many-electron
Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 046402 (2008)
J. Jung, P. Bokes, and R. W. Godby, "Comment on ``Dynamical
corrections to the DFT-LDA electron conductance in nanoscale
systems'' ", cond-mat/0706.0140,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 259701 (2007).
P. Bokes, J. Jung, and R. W. Godby, "Ab-initio formulation of
the 4-point conductance of interacting electronic systems",
Phys. Rev. B 76, 125433 (2007).
H. Mera, P. Bokes, and R. W. Godby, "Hartree-Fock Theory of a
Current-Carrying Electron Gas", Phys. Rev. B 76, 125319 (2007),
P. Bokes, "Dynamics of Electrons and Ab-Initio Modeling of
Quantum Transport", Proceeding from the 15th Conference of
the Slovak Physical Society (2006),
P. Bokes, J. Jung, and R. W. Godby, "Quantum conductance of homogeneous
and inhomogeneous interacting electron systems",
P. Bokes, H. Mera, and R. W. Godby, "Current-constraining variational
approaches to quantum transport",
Phys. Rev. B 72, 165425 (2005).
H.Mera, P.Bokes and R.W.Godby, "Asymptotic self-consistency in quantum
Phys. Rev. B 72, 085311 (2005).
P.Bokes and R.W.Godby, "Conductance and polarization in quantum
Phys. Rev. B 69, 245420 (2004).
P.Bokes and R.W.Godby, "Maximum-entropy theory of steady-state
Phys. Rev. B 68, 125414 (2003).
- Ab-initio many-body total energy calculations
- W. Nelson, P. Bokes, Patrick Rinke and R. W. Godby,
"Self-interaction in Green's-function theory of the hydrogen atom",
Phys. Rev. A 75, 032505 (2007),
M. Dieskova, M. Konopka, and P. Bokes, "Atomic and electronic structure
of ultra-thin Al/AlOx/Al interfaces", Surf. Science 601,
P.Bokes, I.Stich, and L.Mitas, "Buckled versus symmetric
geometry of the Si(001) surface - the role of non-dynamical and
Chem.Phys.Lett. 362 559-566 (2002).
P.Bokes, I.Stich, and L.Mitas, "Electron correlation effects in ionic
- P.Bokes, I.Stich and L.Mitas, "Quantum Monte Carlo for ab-initio
calculations" in Multiscale Computational Methods in Chemistry
and Physics, Volume 177 NATO Science Series: Series III Computer and
Systems Sciences, Edited by: A. Brandt, J. Bernholc and K. Binder,
IOS Press 2001.
The Charged Excitons(Trions) in Quantum Wells
- P. Bokes and H. Munekata, "The Effect of Excess
Electrons on Excitons in Quantum Well",